常用旅游英语口语
路试常用英语大全
Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好
Good Afternoon 午安
How are you? 你好么
Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?
I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语
Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲
Would you mind speak louder please? 请讲大声一些
Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么?
I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜
Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址么?
Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有问题么?
Do you have any question? 你有什么问题么?
You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通规则和标志
Please sign your name here. 请在这里签名
Are you ready now? 你准备好了么?
Turn on the engine (car). 点火
Let's go. 现在开始
Right turn. 右转
Left turn. 左转
Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行
First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转
Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转
Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转
Stay in this lane. 保持在这条线路行驶
Second street. 第二条街
Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯
Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷
Right of way. 优先权
Stop the car here. 在这里停车
Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车
Slow down 慢驶
Three point turn. 三点调头
Parallel parking. 平行泊车
Up hill parking. 上坡泊车
Down hill parking. 下坡泊车
Back up. 后退
Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道
Too close. 太接近
Too slow. 太慢
Too fast. 太快
Speed up . 加速
Give your signal. 打灯号
Cancel your signal. 取消灯号
Try again. 再试一次
Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人
Take it easy/relax please. 请不要紧张
More gas. 加油
Follow the car. 跟着前车
Go back to the test centre. 回考试中心
Entrance. 入口
Exit 出口
Intersection 十字路口
Put on your seat belt. 放安全带
Parking brake . 手刹
Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打开暖气/冷气
Head in parking/drive in . 车头进泊车
Back in parking. 后退泊车
Turn off the engine. 关闭引擎
You failed. 你不合格
Do you have any identification? 你有证件么
You passed. 你通过
Try again. 下次再试
女士在国外美容 Ladies' Salon
Hairdresser: Good morning, madam.
Guest: Good morning. I would like a shampoo and set.
Hairdresser: Yes, madam. What style do you want?
Guest: I'd like to try a new hair-style. Could you show me some pictures of hair styles?
Hairdresser: Sure. We have various models: hair bobbed, hair sweptback, chaplet hair style, shoulder-length hair style, hair done in a bun. Please have a look at them, madam.
Guest: Thanks. Please give me the style in this picture here but make the wave longer. I would like hair spray, please.
Hairdresser: Yes, madam.
Guest: Oh, your hair dryer is too hot. Would you adjust it, please?
Hairdresser: Sorry, madam. I'll adjust it right away.
Hairdresser: Is that all right now?
Guest: Yes, thank.
Hairdresser: Please have a look.
Guest: Beautifully done. Please trim my eyebrows and darken them.
Hairdresser: All right, madam. And would you like a manicure?
Guest: Yes. Use a light nail varnish, please.
美容师:上午好,太太。
客人:上午好。我想洗头、做头发。
美容师:是,太太。做什么式样?
客人:我想换个新发型。你能不能给我看些发型式样的照片?
美容师:可以。我们有各种各样的发型,如剪短发、后掠式、盘花冠式、齐肩式,还有把头发挽成发髻。太太,您请看。
客人:谢谢。请你按这张照片上的发型烫,波浪烫长些。请喷些发胶。
美容师:好的,太太。
客人:哎呦,吹风太热了,请调整一下吧。
美容师:对不起,太太。我马上调整。
美容师:现在可以了吗?
客人:可以了,谢谢。
美容师:请您看一看。
客人:做得好极了。请把眉毛修一下,再画深一点。
美容师:好的,太太。您还要修一下指甲吗?
客人:要的。请用浅色指甲油。
Vocabulary 单词表
1. bob: 剪短(头发)
2. sweptback: 向后倾斜的
3. chaplet: 花冠
4. spray: 喷,洒
5. adjust: 调整
6. manicure: 修指甲
7. varnish: 清漆,油
洗头,做头在国外
Linda: I'm ready for a new hairdo. Do you have any suggestions?
Hairdresser: Have you taken a look at any of the new styles lately?
Linda: Yes, I brought a magazine to show you. I like this one.
Hairdresser: Oh, that is pretty. Do you want to keep your hair this long? Or do you want to take it shorter? I think you would look cute with short hair. Perhaps you should go even shorter than in the picture.
Linda: I'll leave it up to you. Like I said, I'm ready for a change.
Hairdresser: OK. You should really think about getting highlights put in, too.
Linda: Do you think that would look good? I'm worried it will make my hair look unnatural.
Hairdresser: No, it won't. The highlights are very subtle. We can do a little bit this time. If you like it, we can do more next time. Otherwise, the highlights should grow out in about four weeks.
Linda: OK, just do what you want. I count on you. By the way, how much do you charge for a shampoo and set?
Hairdresser: Forty dollars in total.
琳达:我准备换个新发型,你有什么建议吗?
理发师:你最近有没有看到什么新的发型?
琳达:有,我带了一本杂志给你看。我喜欢这个发型。
理发师:哦,它很漂亮。你的头发要继续留这么长吗?还是要剪短一点?我认为你剪短发一定很好看。或许你该剪得比杂志上更短些才好。
琳达:你来决定吧。我说过的,我已准备好要改变一下自己。
理发师:好。你还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。
琳达:你认为那样会好看吗?我担心那会使我的头发看起来不自然。
理发师:不会。只是稍微染一下。这次我们可以稍微染一点。如果你喜欢的话,下一次可以染多一点。要不然,染过的颜色四个星期就会淡下去了。
琳达:好的,我听你的。顺便问一下,洗头、做头发要多少钱?
理发师:一共40元。
在百货公司的失物招领处
At the lost-found office of deportment store
Tom: Excuse me, could you help me?
Lost Property clerk (L): Yes. What seems to be the problem?
Tom: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.
L: I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?
Tom: I think so. I can't find it anywhere in my hotel room, and I remember the last place I used it yesterday was in this department store.
L: where exactly did you use your passport in the store?
Tom: In the suit-dress department. I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler's checks.L: Well, let me call the suit-dress department to see if they've found a passport.
(A minute later)
L: Sorry-your passport's not been turned in there, either.
Tom: Then what shall I do?
L: You can fill in this lost property report, and I'll keep my eye out for it. Those kinds of things usually turn up eventually, but I suggest you contact your embassy and tell them about your situation, so they can issue you a new passport in case it doesn't show up.
Tom: You're right. Do you have a pen?
L: Here you are.
Tom: Oh, I seem to lose something every time I travel.
在百货公司的失物招领处
汤姆:对不起,能不能帮我一个忙?
失物管理员:好的。有什么问题吗?
汤姆:我想知道是否有人交来一本护照。
管理员:恐怕没有。你遗失了护照?
汤姆:我想是的。我在饭店的房间里都找不到。我记得昨天最后用护照的地方是在这百货公司。
管理员:你在百货公司什么确切的地方用过护照呢?
汤姆:在女装销售部。我用信用卡买衣服的时候必须给他们看护照。
管理员:这样的话,我打电话给该部门,看看他们有没有捡到护照。
(一分钟之后)
管理员:对不起---你的护照也没被交到那边。
汤姆:那我该怎么办呢?
管理员:你来填这张遗失报告表,我会替你留意的。像这样的东西,最后总是会出现的。但我建议你跟你们的大使馆联系并把你的情形告诉他们。万一你的护照找不到的话,他们会给你补发新护照的。
在国外旅行中要支付的小费
Hotel workers depend on tips to augment their usually small salaries. Rather than being annoyed at having to tip the doorman who greets you, consider it part of the cost of travel and be prepared with the dollar bills you will need to hand out before you even get to your room.
Doormen
Depending on the amount of luggage, tip $ 1 to $ 2 to the doorman who takes your bags and turns them over to a bellman. If you are visiting and have no luggage, you naturally do not tip him for simply opening the door for you. Tip him again when you leave with your luggage as he takes it from the bellman and assists you in loading it in your car or into your taxi. When the doorman obtains a taxi for you, tip him $1 to $3 (the higher amount if he must stand in the rain for a period of time to get it).
Bellman
Tip $1 a bag but not less than $2 to the bellman who carries or delivers your luggage to your room. When the bellman does something special for you, such as make a purchase or bring something you have requested to your room, but not room service deliveries, he or she should be tipped $ 2 to $ 3 for every service, at the time it is provided.
Maid
For stays of one night or more, the maid should be tipped $2 per night per person in a large hotel; $ 1 per night per person in a less expensive hotel. Give the maid her tip in person, if she can be found. If not, put it in a sealed envelope marked "chambermaid".
Valet
Valet services are added to your bill, so there is no need to tip for pressing or cleaning when items are left in your room. If you are in when your cleaning and pressing is delivered, however, tip $ 1 for the delivery for one or two items, more when several items are being delivered.
Dining Room Staff
Tips for dining room staff are exactly the same as they are in any other restaurant -15 to 18 percent except in the most elegant dining rooms where tips are 18 to 20 percent. If you are staying in an American -plan hotel where your meals are included in your total bill, tips are as usual, and an additional tip should be given to the maitre d' who has taken care of you during your stay. This tip ranges anywhere from $ 10 to $ 15 for a weekend for a family or group of four people to $ 20 to $ 30 for a longer stay or larger group.
饭店的工作人员主要靠小费来增加他(她)们平时微薄的收入。不要对付给服务员小费感到愤愤不平,而应该把它看作是旅游消费的一部分,并应做好准备在进入饭店之前就随时掏出钞票。
门卫
给门卫的小费数目取决于行李的多少,为你拿行李并把它递给行李员的门卫要付给1至2美元的小费。如果你没有行李,通常就不必为他们只为你开门这样简单的服务付费。当你带着行李准备离开饭店而门卫从行李员手中接过行李并帮你把它放入你的车子或出租车里时,你还应该付给他小费。当门卫为你叫了一辆出租车时,你应该付他1至3美元(如果他为了叫辆出租车而不得不在雨中站着时,你的小费应该给得更多些。)
行李员
一个行李包要付1美元的小费,但对于把行李送到客房的行李员要付给2元以上的小费。当行李员为你做了一些特殊的事情,比如替你购物或把你需要的东西送到客房(但不属于客房服务范畴)等,他应该得到2至3美元的小费。
清理房间的女服务员
在一个较大、较豪华的饭店,清理房间的女服务员每人每天应得到2美元的小费;档次次之的饭店的服务员每人每天可得1美元小费。你可以亲自给她们小费,也可以把钱装在信封里封好,上面写明"送给清理房间的服务员"。
清洗、熨烫衣服的服务员
清洗、熨烫衣服的服务费用被加到你的帐单中,因此如果在你外出的时候衣服被放在房间内你就无需付小费。如果服务员在送衣服时,你在房间内,可以为他们的送衣服务付1美元,如果衣服较多就应付更多的小费。
餐厅服务员
付给饭店餐厅服务员的小费数目与其他餐馆服务员所得小费的数目不相上下,都是15-18%,而一些非常豪华、档次最高的餐厅小费要高达18-20%。如果你入住的饭店是餐费已包含于总帐单的美式饭店,小费还是15-18%,且要直接付给那位从头至尾一直服侍你的服务员。如果一个家庭或一行四人要在此饭店住一星期的话,他们付出的小费从10美元至15美元不等,而在住宿的时间更长或人数更多的情况下,小费要达到20美元甚至30美元之多。
国外旅游中如何询问餐厅
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
旅行中兑换货币常用句型
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
Useful Words and Phrases
currency, money 货币
money changing 兑换货币
an exchange form 兑换单
bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币
nickel piece 镍币
plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
学会在餐厅点餐
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
旅游中在旅馆住宿
出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
这件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遗失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
我想要预约今天下午5点。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
你想要如何整理你的头发?
How would you like your hair?
请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
请帮我洗头和整理头发。
Shampoo and set, please.
请不要剪太短。
Please don't cut it too short.
後面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。
A little more off the back (sides/top).
我不需要抹发油。
I don't need hair oil.
最基本的旅游英语词语及句型
一、问路时...
East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
二、请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
三、请问附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
旅游中常用的简单英语会话
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.